I’ll be teaching a two day class on the Foundation of DevOps at cPrime in the San Francisco Bay area.
The learning objectives include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Here is the upcoming schedule of classes.
April 25, 2016 – April 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 – May 27, 2016
June 23, 2016 – June 24, 2016
July 7, 2016 – July 8, 2016
2 replies on “DevOps Classes”
I have an eBay account. Why hasn’t anybody taken them on to compete? They charge 10% commission. I have an Etsy store that charges less than 3% commission, yet has the tenth of traffic. When will someone take them on with lower fees, better customer service and an easier platform to list. Such as the simple way to upload photos. I spend more time listing than I do producing my product.
What’s the link to your store?