I’ll be teaching a two day class on the Foundation of DevOps at cPrime in the San Francisco Bay area.
The learning objectives include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Here is the upcoming schedule of classes.
April 25, 2016 – April 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 – May 27, 2016
June 23, 2016 – June 24, 2016
July 7, 2016 – July 8, 2016